Sold for $4,100 above list price with multiple offers!
Don’t miss this nice updated home in “1 of the most coveted neighborhoods in Taylorsville”. Convenient location, beautiful neighborhood & close proximity to the Jordan River Parkway. Other unique features include: great floor plan, 3 car garage, 6 big beds, 3.5 baths, a basement apartment w/Full Kitchenette, HUGE fully landscaped .27 acre culdesac lot, fully fenced vinyl yard, w/a fire pit and pergola that stay. Tons of Upgrades including: New 2-tone paint, New Hardwood Floors on main, stairs & upstairs hallway, custom craftsmanship finishes thru-out (base, case, crown & chair rail), Newly Painted white cabinets, Brand New Custom Windows & 2 High Efficiency Furnaces & 2 AC Units for both up/downstairs costing $46k & include warranty, Spacious vaulted Master bed/bath w/double sinks & Sep. jetted tub/shower & a nice walk-in closet. Seller will be leaving behind freezer, washer, dyer, and all appliances on the main.
- Hidden Peaks Coffee & Roasting Company (0.95 mi)46 reviews
- Bad Ass Coffee (2.74 mi)128 reviews
- The Honeysuckle Coffee Co (5.47 mi)144 reviews
- Smith's Food & Drug Centers (0.88 mi)19 reviews
- WinCo Foods (2.73 mi)85 reviews
- Harmons Neighborhood Grocer (1.32 mi)25 reviews